HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a spot in our Cheers to Charity program, please read through the following requirements and email
- Organization must have a 501(c)3 status
- We do not partner with organizations with religious, political, or controversial purposes
- We do not donate to professional groups, networking events, conferences, conventions or workshops
- We do not donate to universities, private institutions, or tuition based education
- We do not provide donations for individuals and organizations including but not limited to scholarships, medical bills, financial hardships, etc.
- In most instances, we do not work with fraternity and sorority organizations, or with individual schools or universities
- We must work directly with a representative from the nonprofit organization
- In order to serve a broad community of organizations, each organization is only eligible to be selected once per calendar year.